Marketing is the lifeblood of any business, you may have a very good product/service, but it is not worth it if your target customers are not aware of it, your business will probably not achieve its target and desired result.
In today’s world, there is a cutthroat competition and there is no exception for marketing. Marketing professionals try hard to keep their brand at the forefront on their consumers’ minds, and marketing automation technology helps to achieve this objective.
Marketing Automation is a software that automates marketing activities. The best thing about marketing automation is that it smoothes and automate most of the marketing processes that eventually help organizations of all sizes and allow them to respond and operate complex marketing activities.
Marketing automation is beneficial for the efficient functioning of businesses as well as for building a strong relationship with customers.
Another big advantage of marketing automation is that it helps in lead generation, improves cross-channel communication. Marketing automation provides tools for the sales and marketing teams which in-turn helps them to increase their productivity and effectiveness of their marketing campaigns.
While there are multiple benefits of Marketing Automation, but here we would discuss the five most important ones.
- Generate high quality leads: One of the most important benefits of marketing automation software is that it provides you an opportunity to reach out to people at the right point in the sales funnel like when they’ve shown an interest in your newsletter or browsed your blog for a longer time. This ensures that you are working with more targeted email addresses and not just any random list.
- Lead Nurturing: Lead nurturing is a process of converting lead (potential customer) into a customer by keeping them interested and engaged. Marketing automation software is a path to nurture the lead. According to a research nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than leads that are not nurtured.
- Track Customer Purchase Cycle: Businesses have many customers and keeping track of their purchase cycle can be difficult. This may cause you to overlook or miss the opportunity to upsell and cross-sell. Through marketing automation, you can automate cross-sell or upsells emails based on the track of your customers’ purchase cycle.
- Tracking and monitoring of marketing campaign: Marketing automation software helps in tracking and monitoring responses to a marketing campaign based on certain parameters. It helps to make a detailed analysis of your marketing campaign through various features like Google Analytics. It offers you an opportunity to see which of your marketing strategy are working and which are falling.
- Easy to work on even for non-tech savvy: Most of the marketing automation software is easy to set up and to use. This means you don’t have to be tech specialists to work on this software. In this software one just need to set up a campaign with the use of forms, templates and various other tools and rest the technical/ complicated work will be done by the software itself.
Basically, marketing automation provides tons of benefits, here I have discussed few of them. Hopefully, this post has given you a better understanding of how marketing automation is beneficial for business.
There are many marketing automation software that can help to handle the implementation of your marketing campaign but software like PlugTalent also help to design content for your marketing campaign that drives leads and help to engage them, with real-time support facility.