Digital era has brought a drastic change in buying and selling process. Agencies keep up with the time and adapt itself to changing technology. An agency offers a wide range of services to help their clients in a deployment of marketing automation in their business. From search engine optimization to social media management, an agency can provide a solution to all the problems of their client. When agency use marketing automation technology it improves existing digital marketing services, track website result and create a deeper relationship with clients. We can say marketing automation simplified for agencies.
If your agency is looking to leverage marketing automation, here’s what you need to know.
Keep your client and customer engaged
Agency can use marketing automation software for own communication. It is not always possible to follow up a lead or send marketing update to your clients because there is always some or other work lined up in an agency (like a blog is/are due to posted). This is where marketing automation works for your agency.
- Nurture Leads By nurturing your lead you can keep them engaged. This can turn your leads into a customer. Even when you are busy in your other work or with your existing clients and not getting enough time to stay in touch with your leads, with marketing automation you can create marketing campaigns that nurture your leads based on their needs and preferences.
- Be in touch with clients It’s important to stay in touch with your clients even if you are currently not working with them, otherwise, they feel left out and chances to switch increases. You can send weekly emails to your clients on the topics they may be interested in depending on their last conversation with you. Retention of the customer is easy with marketing automation.
Keep Your Team Organized
Keeping your team organized is very important to get success in your work. Each client has specific needs, interests, and preferences which may be different from others, and to manage all thing effectively you need a well-organized team. Marketing automation can help in many ways to keep your team organized thus improving client service and management.
- Client database management Until and unless you don’t have a proper information about your client you can’t build a powerful and relevant campaign. The main thing required to improve marketing automation campaign is a proper contact list and client information. A marketing automation software with a built-in CRM allows tracking all the necessary information about your customer like past interaction they had with you, their activities on your website, their action on your previous campaigns etc.
- Set a reminder to keep your team up-to-date and on track. You can create an automated campaign that will remind concerned persons about the ongoing task or upcoming task, instead of doing it manually (sending emails) you can set a reminder of various tasks that triggers regularly to keep your team up-to-date.
- Managing Client Accounts With specific permission system, you can manage the accessibility of the account. You can ensure that only authorized person can access specific campaigns or accounts. You can create a master account from where accounts of each client are accessible. All this makes sure that there is no data contamination.
- Give Extra To Your Clients Marketing automation for agencies is very helpful for maintaining relationship and communication with leads and clients. You can offer marketing automation to your client as a tool they can use to be in touch with their leads and customers.
You can offer your client the facility to automate their communication process and their automation process (managing campaigns).
White label technology is a technology wherein you can put your brand on existing platform without creating your own platform.
We at PlugTalent offer marketing automation solution at reasonable price. To know more contact us at PlugTalent.com