The technology of Marketing Automation is growing at a bewildering rate. Automation solution is creating new efficiencies to help marketers optimize their communication methods to effectively focus on their customers. With the help of marketing automation platforms (MAPs), you can free up resources and become more efficient as a business.
On an average 51% of companies are currently using Marketing automation software, more than half of the B2B companies (58%) plan to implement the marketing automation technology in their business.
We have thoroughly surfed the web to find statistics that show why you should be using marketing automation platform to launch automated campaigns, captured information about the potential buyer, generate a lead, etc. Here’s a compiled list of all useful stats about Marketing Automation.
Adoption and growth of Marketing Automation Platform
- The US Marketing Automation Software industry is a $3.3B market in 2017 and growing 30% annually. (SharpSpring Investor Presentation 2018).
- Currently 67% of marketing leader using Marketing Automation Technology. (Salesforce “State of Marketing” 2017).
- 64.8% company isn’t use marketing automation yet. (Liana- “The Benefits and Challenges of Marketing Automation” 2017).
- 56% of marketers think that mar-tech industry is evolving faster than their companies’ use of the automation technology. (Walker Sands State of Marketing Technology 2017).
- Over the coming next two years, an additional 21% of marketing leaders are planning to use Marketing automation platform. (Salesforce “State of Marketing” 2017).
- Spending on marketing automation software will increase over the coming few years, from $11.4 Billion in 2017 to $25.1 Billion in 2023- Forrester “Marketing Automation Technology Forecast, 2017 to 2023 (Global)’ (2018).
- About 63% of the “Very successful” use their marketing automation systems extensively, while more than 37% achieved best in class status with limited use. – Three Deep & Ascend2 “Marketing Automation Trend for Success’ 2016.
- Mapping the customer experience (53%) and the use of personalized and dynamin (51%) are considered as one of the most effective tactics for optimizing marketing automation- Ascend@ “Optimizing Marketing Automation survey” (2018)
The majority of users think Marketing Automation is worth the price. 10% finds it inexpensive, 47% fairly priced, 22% costly but worth it, 11% too expensive. – VB Insight “Marketing Automation, how to make the right buying decision” 2015.
66% of B2B top performers use Marketing Automation for customer acquisition and 50% for customer retention. – ACT-ON and Gleanster Research “Rethinking the Role of Marketing “ (2015).
According to Apteco Ltd “Trend Report Data-driven marketing” (2015)
Feel free to share stats if you have regarding marketing automation.